Go to Google Groups Home
Advanced Groups Search    Preferences    Groups Help 
Groups search result 9 for "gus baird" 
 DeVry University Online • Earn a degree that employers value Contact an Admission Representative • www.devryonlinedegrees.comSponsored Links 
 DeVry University • Online and On-Campus Tech Programs. Receive Complimentary Information! • www.devryschools.org
 DeVry Georgia • Start learning more about our Georgia locations today! Affiliate. • www.devry.edu
Search Result 9
From: gus Baird (gus@prism.gatech.edu)
Subject: What's a non-cartridge arm called?
This is the only article in this thread
View: Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.guns
Date: 1993-05-28 22:16:27 PST
What's a non-cartridge arm called? My rapidly decaying memory is 
telling me I used to know a word for such, but I can't fetch it.

It ain't "muzzle-loader", "black-powder", or any of the other 
overly-restrictive terms.

Maybe it'll come to me as soon as I pull the trigger on this 
article.  I kinda hope I'll feel real embarrassed in about 
five minutes...
gus Baird, College of Computing
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta Georgia, 30332
uucp: ...!{allegra,amd,hplabs,seismo,ut-ngp}!gatech!prism!gus
ARPA: gus@cc.gatech.edu

Google Home - Advertise with Us - Business Solutions - Services & Tools - Jobs, Press, & Help

©2003 Google